- The GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your gameplay with the GTX 1660 Ti’s dedicated hardware encoder that is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- OC edition: Boost clock: 1845 MHz (OC mode)/ 1815 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU II copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- TUF compatibility testing runs cards through a suite of tests to ensure TUF Gaming motherboards, chassis, and other TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
GeForce GTX series
|Graphic Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660 Ti|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Video Memory||6GB GDDR6|
|Engine Clock||OC mode : 1845 MHz (Boost Clock)|
|Gaming mode : 1815 MHz (Boost Clock)|
|Memory Speed||12 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Interface||Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D)|
|Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.0b)|
|Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)|
|HDCP Support Yes (2.2)|
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Accessories||1 x Speedsetup Manual|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.|
|Dimensions||206 x 124 x 46 mm|
|8.1 x 4.9 x 1.8 inch|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
|Note||* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html|
|* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.|